Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Miquella the Kind wrote:
A tall, blond, oddly familiar man enters the bar, his hair dragging on the floor below but seeming to gather no dirt. He seemed almost ethereal and ghostlike.
Following him is a giant of a man, closer to the size of an elephant than the size of a man. He had red hair coming out the back of his lion carved helmet and seemed to glare at everyone in the room. A bodyguard, perhaps.

Azumi stood in front of Miquella, unaware that he was there. She was too busy playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on a PS5 and Monitor she found lying on the floor. There seemed to be mods on it somehow. In place of the final boss was... Disco Dancer Radahn and his best pal the Space Marine Lieutenant Titus from Warhammer 40,000.

"Oh my, this save file does not have Ichimonji..." Azumi poute

Out of all the things she pouted over, it was not the sheer insanity of this modded PS5.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi stood in front of Miquella, unaware that he was there. She was too busy playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on a PS5 and Monitor she found lying on the floor. There seemed to be mods on it somehow. In place of the final boss was... Disco Dancer Radahn and his best pal the Space Marine Lieutenant Titus from Warhammer 40,000.

"Oh my, this save file does not have Ichimonji..." Azumi poute

Out of all the things she pouted over, it was not the sheer insanity of this modded PS5.

Titus stares at the screen in confusion. "Is that…me?"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He looked back and forth better the game and Lieutenant Titus. "I am unsure how they were able to create your likeness for this game Brother-Lieutenant"
"Believe me, Captain Aphael, I have as many questions as you do."
((YOOOOOO A SPACE MARINEEEE)))
A massive crash can be heard outside of the bar, and a small crater seen. A strange human sized robotic figure can be seen walking from the crash site, a strange robotic pod resting the the crater. She looks similar to Cybertronians, or Tranformers, that have passed through before, however, much smaller. If one looked to the sky, they would see a large entity, a small moon of some mechanical origin now in orbit around the planet.
He stepped outside to investigate. He merely perked a brow and shrugged until he saw the Prime. He would smile "Welcome to Trixie's"
The cybertronian offers a smile smile and a hand. "Hello. I'm Chimerus Prime, but you really don't need to bother with formalities. You wouldn't have happened to see any other Autobots pass through, would you? Specifically Optimus?"
"The only Autobots around that I've seen are two of The Wreckers: Roadbuster and Topspin"
"Oh? I haven't heard those names in some time. Are they all right?"
"Knowing them, they are probably designing new weapons or finding Decepticons to pick a fight with"
She lets out a soft giggle, nodding. "That does sound like the Wreckers. If you see them again, please do point them my way, I may be of service to them."
"I'll do you one better. I'll contact them right now"

He used his technopathy to reach out and inform them of the Prime's arrival.
"There's also me." Nightshade pipes up.
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

Topspin drives into the bar and transforms into robot mode. "Prime? Here? Where?"
She looks around, giving a small wave. "Hello, all of you."

(If you want, you can read her lore. I worked hard on it :D)
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

"Wow, you're big."
(she's small lol. At least right now. However the moon in the sky that appears is also her so yeah lol)
(She's actually human sized right now)
He came in behind Topspin. "The wee lass is a Prime? Alright. Nice tae meet ye. I'm Roadbuster and this is Topspin"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus