Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Sergei Dragunov (played by Jaws)

Sergei appears for his second visit at Trixie's. He had enjoyed his first well enough. People didn't bug him as much here too. This time he chose a secluded table for two in the corner. He had made a reservation with the bartender, Claude, for his favorite drink. A kettle of sbiten and a mug placed on the table. Sergei briefly brushed his knuckle against the kettle when he sat. It was still very hot and likely brewed a couple of minutes before his reserved time.
The prime glances to the side at the newcomer, intrigued by his presence.
"Welcome back everyone"
Sergei Dragunov (played by Jaws)

He simply nodded to acknowledge the cook and poured himself a cup of sbiten. Sergei had heard of Kayuza's kid hanging around these parts. Even though he now works for Kayuza, it was his vacation.
Chimerus walks in with some back everyone goods. Shes been experimenting with energon and tries making brownies from it. Probably not the safest for organic lifeforms, but owefexrly healthy and scrumptious for Cybertronians
"I've been wondering what I could serve to Cybertronians" He chuckled
"Energon-based stuff, mostly. For Terrans like me, water will also suffice."
Piper Winslow (played anonymously)

Piper hummed, stepping inside casually. He wandered to the counter and crawled onto a stool and stood on it.

"Your finest wine please!" Piper announced, it seemed he's heard someone say it before.

Piper was far too young for wine.
He grinned and poured Piper a glass of his in-house grape juice
Piper Winslow (played anonymously)

Piper gently took the glass in both of his hands and took a sip.
"Huh, wine tastes like grape juice!" Piper said after tasting it. "So... adults just call it wine to be fancy?"

Piper didn't even think nothing about it.

"Oh! I should pay you!" Piper said, setting the glass down and reaching into his bag. He put a button, a paperclip, some lint and a leaf on the counter. "Keep the change!" He grinned, took the glass and sat down on the stool instead standing on it.
He chuckled and shook his head. He didn't mind as the non-alcoholic drinks were free.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus