Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

*walks in through the door*
“one of these days, I oughta jump through that window right next to the door…”
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda giggled, "And then get billed by the owner? I wouldn't do that." She smiled at Hammond.
“It’d be fun, though. Honestly I’m still pretty surprised that they let non-anthropomorphic animals in here…”
"If there's anything I've learned in war, is that business is business. And cousin, business is booming."
“Who? Me?”
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters flips into the bar.
lion's_claw_gif_elden_ring_wiki_guide.gif
"WEEEEEEEE!!"
"I hear you finally found out where Drael, Claude, Oniyan, Fumizuki, Wish, Charlotte and I live" He smiled at Joot
*takes note of the flip* “that’s JUST the sort of thing I’d like to do”
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"It's more like a vacation home to me and '87," Claude stated. Her home was something that she didn't want to show her father yet.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi painted a canvas with random patterns and colors, then started chasing her tails.
Robin Hollyhock (played by Jaws)

A knight appears in his full suit of armor, and his helmet is covering his face. Blonde rabbit ears stick out of the helmet however. Amongst the silver and gold lining, there was a golden sun medallion near his heart on the breastplate. He gently set his sword adorned with wings on its guard in the weapon box then headed straight for the bar counter. The knight stopped by Azumi and looked at her canvas. "It's lovely," a gentle voice emitted from the helmet.
Oniyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Claude Vuong wrote:
"It's more like a vacation home to me and '87," Claude stated. Her home was something that she didn't want to show her father yet.

He sat across from her. Piano had run around the bar to climb up onto her.

Claude chuckled and scratched behind Piano's ears. She had recently gotten herself a hair cut.
The female Autobot walks back into the bar, wondering where her fellow cybertronians are.

"If ya looking for them, they ain't here at the moment," Claude said to the newest member of the Autobots. She then started to wipe the counter for the second time.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus