Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"You are older than the celestial being? You look like a child though... Fascinating. "
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Chimerus Prime wrote:
"You are older than the celestial being? You look like a child though... Fascinating. "
Glaring at chimerus "I. Am. No. Child." He proudly puffed up his tail and ears
Hammond jumps in through the window right next to the door “I told you all I’d do it!!!”
michal onyx wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"You're far too young"
Puffing out his chest and lifting his chin, he walked up to Mathius and huffed. "Older than you, I'm paying anyways"

He laughed "I'm merely teasing you. One double espresso coming up"

He stepped to the coffee station and began making the double espresso.
He would drift towards the door before transforming and walking in. "Oi! Prime! How are ye, lass?"
Chimerus smiles, offering a small wave to her fellow Autobot. "I'm fine, thank you Roadbuster. Would you like some energon brownies? I'm testing news ways to consume energon based on some of Mathius's recipes.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
michal onyx wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"You're far too young"
Puffing out his chest and lifting his chin, he walked up to Mathius and huffed. "Older than you, I'm paying anyways"

He laughed "I'm merely teasing you. One double espresso coming up"

He stepped to the coffee station and began making the double espresso.
"Thank you sir....wish it were sake"
((Isn't he actually too young to drink? His profile says 18))

((yes but that doesn't stop him from lying))
((Who would believe him. He doesn't even look 14))

((no one ever does XD but no way of knowing his age without figuring it out somehow cause he won't spill the beans))
((Then he won't be getting alcohol. At any reasonable establishment lmfaoo))
Elysia and Skara (played anonymously)

Using her carpentry skills, she made repairs on the window and replaced it with a new one. Free of charge so Mathius would not have to pay for it.

Chimerus Prime wrote:
((Then he won't be getting alcohol. At any reasonable establishment lmfaoo))[/quote
((kinda the point, supposed to be a bit funny))

Onyx dug into his pocket and brought out a handful of various coins of different currencies and slaps them onto the counter "this enough?"
Chimerus Prime wrote:
Chimerus smiles, offering a small wave to her fellow Autobot. "I'm fine, thank you Roadbuster. Would you like some energon brownies? I'm testing news ways to consume energon based on some of Mathius's recipes.

"Energon brownies? I have no heard o' that before...." the Wrecker said tilting his head.
Elysia and Skara wrote:
Using her carpentry skills, she made repairs on the window and replaced it with a new one. Free of charge so Mathius would not have to pay for it.

"Would you like something to eat?"
Hammond practically vibrates his way outside laughing giddily and jumps through the window again
Just as Hammond jumped through the window, Drael held his fist out just a foot behind the window.
He stood completely bewildered. "Did.....did Drael just pull a prank?! I suppose fatherhood softened The Big Guy up"

He went over to Hammond to help him, but glared at Drael. "Your hand is bigger than his head!" He admonished the giant.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus