Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

He raised himself onto tiptoe and tries to reach for the still waiting coffee "I paaaaaaaaid"
Whatever was supposed to be accomplished by him holding out his fist wasn’t achieved “w-w-what was the purpose? What was the goal behind holding out a fist like that?”
Hammond wrote:
Whatever was supposed to be accomplished by Drael holding out his fist wasn’t achieved “w-w-what was the purpose? What was the goal behind holding out a fist like that?”
michal onyx wrote:
He raised himself onto tiptoe and tries to reach for the still waiting coffee "I paaaaaaaaid"

He placed the coffee on a saucer with two biscotti.
Hammond wrote:
Hammond wrote:
Whatever was supposed to be accomplished by Drael holding out his fist wasn’t achieved “w-w-what was the purpose? What was the goal behind holding out a fist like that?”

"It taught you not to jump through the window. Now relax. Order something. I'll pay" Drael actually felt horrible for holding his fist out and Hammond slamming into it. In fact, guilt was doing a number on the big guy.
Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

Heather stayed in the corner finishing her coffee sighing and rubbing her eyes still

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
michal onyx wrote:

He placed the coffee on a saucer with two biscotti.
"GIMME!" Onyx snarled before scarfing down the biscotti before wandering over to the fireplace with his coffee
Elysia and Skara (played anonymously)

Once again, Elysia repaired the window that Hammond jumped through.
*Nokotan jumpscare*
He instantly pointed to the deer crackers and salt lick waiting for Noko.
Nokotan cannonballs into the deer crackers.
Hammond swipes a deer cracker from the collective mass

"I would be careful..deer tend to be a bit protective of their property..maybe ask" he contentedly sips his coffee
"I make plenty. It's okay. Noko is also one of my nicer patrons. Even the big guy over there likes her" He pointed at Drael
Hammond eats the cracker he took
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

Bl00df4ng bursts in through a wall.
"1 L1V3, B****3S!!!!!"
Hammond watches Bloodfang burst through the wall. “My turn!” he runs outside
"Who is the strange wolf? He seems awfully loud for such a small creature. "
Hammond bursts through the wall abruptly
Elysia and Skara (played anonymously)

Elysia repairs the the holes in the walls.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus