Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Chimerus Prime wrote:
"Who is the strange wolf? He seems awfully loud for such a small creature. "

"Lots a' loud small creatures here..."
Hammond runs through the wall again
Elysia and Skara (played anonymously)

Elysia sighed and then hired some sorcerers. Now the wood, windows, tables and chairs automatically repair themselves through magic.
"Stop that.." He growled angrily at Hammond which caused Mathius to do a double take and he looked at Drael
"H..Hammond, I'd stop that if I were you....."
Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

Heather comes in grabbing mattius and drael's arms pulling them into the back not caring its only employees allowed "boys, tell me, do you know adrian hawthorne? And if so, tell me about him? I have to decide between him and another guy, i just want to make the right choice"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

"well one thing hasn't changed....this place gets broken a lot and fix just as quickly, home sweet home" he smiles after draining his coffee "now...think I'm ready for something else to drink"
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
"Stop that.." He growled angrily at Hammond which caused Mathius to do a double take and he looked at Drael
“aw, come on, I’m a toon! Pointless destruction is practically a part of my anatomy!”
Victoria and Jessica (played anonymously)

Victoria, an off duty police officer, approached Hammond, "If you don't knock it off, I'll arrest you and put you in jail for wanton destruction. That's not even covering the fines I'll make sure you pay for."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Hammond wrote:
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
“aw, come on, I’m a toon! Pointless destruction is practically a part of my anatomy!”

Azumi put her hands on her hips before scolding Hammond. Do be aware that she is a mother, so apparently that gives her the right to scold any young person that isn't even her child.

"I understand your reasoning as I myself am a little 'cartoony' gremlin, however the fun stops when they do not enjoy our antics. Learn to understand that, young man!" She said

As always, it was hard to take her seriously. She was too cute to even be afraid of despite her power as a four-tailed kitsune.
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

Bl00df4ng glares at the skunk.
"D0NT TRY 2 ST33L M4H THUND3R, SM3LLY!!!"

Onyx perked up once again "hi Azumi!!" He smiled broadly at her

michal onyx wrote:

"Oh hello old friend!" Azumi switched her attention to Onyx "What have you been doing recently? I remain a regular at Trixie's so nothing much has changed for yours truly!"
Alethea (played anonymously)

"Noithing?" Alethea laughed, "All except for that nice new outfit you're wearing, Azumi!" She smiled at her fox friend.

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
michal onyx wrote:

"Oh hello old friend!" Azumi switched her attention to Onyx "What have you been doing recently? I remain a regular at Trixie's so nothing much has changed for yours truly!"

"Same here, but I finally got those stones I told you about. Turns out you were right, there power is just myth...but they are pretty" he pulled out three jet black marbles

Alethea wrote:
"Noithing?" Alethea laughed, "All except for that nice new outfit you're wearing, Azumi!" She smiled at her fox friend.

"Oh yes, I planned to only wear this for halloween, but I have taken such a liking to it that I shall wear it more often!"
"Wish I had a Halloween costume. And before anyone asks, dressing up as the Decepticon Breakdown for a stealth mission doesn't count."

"then just put on a suit and a nice hat, be an old timey gangster from this one world I visited once." He shrugged not really remembering too much more
Heather Mitchell wrote:
Heather comes in grabbing mattius and drael's arms pulling them into the back not caring its only employees allowed "boys, tell me, do you know adrian hawthorne? And if so, tell me about him? I have to decide between him and another guy, i just want to make the right choice"

"The American Marine? He's kinda soft-spoken. When he comes, he orders some fries and a beer."
"Soft-spoken is one way to put it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus