Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He saw Silveria and he sighed "Finally! I can take a break...."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would wave at the other guard, yawning and stretching
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Onyx grumbled as he managed to not so gracefully or quietly break the look...and his multi-tool. Didn't matter to him, he rumaged through the bottles and glasses

She would walk over to the kitsune and pick him up off the counter now

He helped and the two hidden wrist blade flashed into his hands. Onyx was very easy to startle. "UNHAND ME YOU BRUTE!"
"That's one of my bouncers, Onyx...."
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voíthea walked in, his nose bleeding, as it commonly did.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"That's one of my bouncers, Onyx...."
" then tell them to unhand me! I better get a drink after this!" He glanced pleadingly to Irene
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda offered Voítheia a tissue for his nose.
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voíthea looked up, "Oh.. thank.. thank you." He gently took the tissue and put it to his nose, the white of the tissue soon turning into a dark red.

Linda smiled and nodded, "You're welcome."
Irene (played by Drake_Lie)

Irene would laugh "I cannot beat that fox in a one on one fight at all, he'll I don't think three of me could beat silvera"

Irene wrote:
Irene would laugh "I cannot beat that fox in a one on one fight at all, he'll I don't think three of me could beat silvera"
He then pulled his ace card, fox eyes "plllllleeeease help me"

"Hun, i have a bunch of mischievous children, they are all kitsune like you and several of them do better puppy dog eyes than you, that won't work" goes and sets him next to Irene and looks at the hyena "watch your pet closer"
michal onyx wrote:
"mind if I take a look inside? I love machines" he flicked out a monstrosity of a multi-tool

"I prefer not undressing for anything like that in public. I'm not that kind of soldier."
"No one's looking inside me!" Sideswipe transforms into his vehicle mode, meaning there is now a bright red Lamborghini Countach LP5000 in the middle of the bar.

Linda lowered her glasses and looked at Sideswipe, whistling, "Niiiice." She smiled and pushed back her glasses on her nose and smiled, "Welcome to Trixie'

s."
"And no, I don't really want to be inspected by some stranger even in private. I may not be human, but I still have everything, so."
Ms. Danvers wrote:
Linda lowered her glasses and looked at Sideswipe, whistling, "Niiiice." She smiled and pushed back her glasses on her nose and smiled, "Welcome to Trixie's"

Sideswipe transforms back into his robot mode. "Thanks ma'am. The name's Sideswipe."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus