Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

"You're a machine, so no matter what I do, you won't feel it. And for the sake of my hand, it's a slap without touching you."
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He would hug her and set her down with a smile
Smokey Dalespin (played anonymously)

“slap, and that’s only because I just prefer to slap someone.”
Juliette (played by Berrystar)

There was hesitation detected in the womans stance, her hands in front of her darkened dress as she gripped it tightly before approaching the young man. From there, she wrapped her arms around him, warming him in a motherly embrace before pulling away a moment later with a soft smile.
Vincent Jones (played by Chaotic)

Vince always had a thing for witches, so he couldn't resist this opportunity either. He shamelessly flirted with Juliette, until somewhere among the way he realized that despite their shared love for the moon, they were otherwise totally incompatible and he left to bother someone else.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Using his front paws, he got up and put his paws around Vincent in a "hug".
IJN Akashi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm, dogs are quite nice. So, you know what? Hug, it is."
Crepito (played anonymously)

"A ship!" Crepito gasped lightly, putting his hand to his mouth in a gesture of surprise.

"I didn't know ships could become humanoid."

"I don't want to slap you, and it would certainly be strange to flirt, so I shall give you a hug." Crepito held his arms out in a hug, but his two bodyguards stopped him before he could.

Crepito lowered his arms with a soft frown, then just awkwardly waved at Akashi.
He would push the two bodyguards gently away "stand aside, pipsqueaks....."

He knelt and gave the boy a fatherly hug.
Mother of Champions (played by randomentity777)

"Well hello there, handsome. I think we're going to get along just fine…<3"
"I haven't felt attraction in a long time. You changed that" it was obvious he had forgotten how to flirt
A few blinks towards Drael by the pink haired elf were made as she couldn't help but think that he was rather tall. Taller than a normal being should be. Although she did favour taller people, she had seen the attraction he felt for the other. And for that, Nari stepped towards him and gave him a friendly hug.
Gear Master (played by Taro_Nuke1)

(i didn't read the forum title-)

"Yeah, I'll hug, lol!"
Reynard (played by Chaotic)

Starts a conversation about motorcycle parts and mechanics (and gears!) in an attempt to get some flirts in, but then gets actually lost in the conversation itself.
Cassandra Goth (played by Jaws)

Cassandra looked around the room to avoid looking at Reynard for a bit before awkwardly side hugged him. "Sorry." She then scurried off with a beep from her EMF reader.
Crepito (played anonymously)

Crepito held out his arms, "I could never slap someone, and flirting with someone would be so awkward."

"A hug will do, yes?" Crepito smiled warmly, his features practically glowing.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude simply gave Crepito a pat on the back.

(Sorta Slap)
Oniyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He wrapped his arms around her..
"There's no need to slap you, and I'm not flirting with you. I guess that means you would be getting a hug, doesn't it?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus