Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl)

In the far distant past there lived a Kitsune Girl named Autumn who was loved by her fox companions but had no parents so she had been on her own for a long time. Even though she had her little fox companions she wished to be among the humans but in that time humans were scared of her kind so she started to play tricks and other harmless stuff on a village in hopes to get some friendly attention and gain some friends to play with. But unfortunately it was the wrong kind of attention she was getting from the human village and they called among a monk to help save their village by ridding them of the so called 'evil' Kitsune. A monk agreed to do so and started to hunt her down and when Autumn got wind of that she ran far away as she could but the monk stayed on her trail.

Soon Autumn found a spot to rest at a shrine that was not used or even looked like it had been used for years so she hoped the monk would not find her there as she took a rest. But while Autumn slept the monk found her and placed an enchantment on her causing her to wake then sealed into the shrine. After she was sealed her placed an enchantment on the area where the shrine was so no one would find it, for a sign appeared saying 'Leave and offering to gain help from the fox spirit' he knew that it was her way of escape to freedom after helping who ever left an offering. Once his job was done he returned to the village to let them know that the Kitsune was taken care of.

500 years soon passed, 500 long year of loneliness that Autumn had to endure for she could see her fox companions but they could not see her or feel her touch. But as that many years have passed the enchantment the monk left had finally weaken enough for one random person to walk into her area so she could some how guide them to her shrine and hope they would leave her an offering. But in the mean time Autumn sat on the shrine knowing no one could see or touch her until the offering was place and she really hoped someone would come soon and set her free from her eternal loneliness. SO the enchantment is gone and all that is left is for that one person to take that one step in the forest.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

A young man walked idly through the forests. He was a foreigner, a tourist of sorts, visiting Japan for the first time in his 220 some years of life. Despite his actual age, the man looked only 22 or so years old.
He had jet black hair which fell just below of his eyebrows and it was just a little bit messy. His hands were shoved into the pockets of some loose blue jeans and he wore a blue and black plaid button down short whose sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.
He was simply exploring aimlessly when he came across the shrine and he looked at it curiously. He had no idea who or what the shrine was to, but hey, maybe if he put an offering he'd get some good luck? He reached into his back pocket and tossed some Yen into the stone bowl in front of the shrine then just looked at. He didn't expect anything to happen, but some part of him told him to wait.
Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Autumn was sitting on her shrine bored out of her mind, while the foxes of the forest where in thier hiding spot. She was hoping someone whould come by soon to place an offering so she can do something that the person wanted so she can be free. As she waited she noticed someone come up to the shrine and Autumn watched him dig in his pocket and pull it out then tossing it in the bowl. The little foxes heard the noice and ran out from thier hiding spots passed the man and sat around the shrine as the wind picked up, the atmostphere changed to more of a fall feeling and even the colors in the leaves were fall like. The wind then got stronger causing the leaves to fall out of the trees and swirl around like a little tonado around where Autumn was and slowly she started to appear before the young man with a smile and her golden eyes looking at him while her tail swished and her little fox ears twitches a little.
"Hello there I am Autumn the fox spirit of this shrine thank you for placeing the offering." She siad with a smile on her face as she jumped off the shrine and her fall colored dress flowed until she touched the ground. "So what is it that you would like since you left an offering for me?" She asked with a smile on her face as the foxes jumped around happily for they were happy to see Autumn free and some of them rubbed up against the young man as a thank youuuuuuuuu.

Elemeno watched with surprise as the foxes ran past him and took a few nervous steps back as the atmosphere changed and the leaves turned red and gold, but he still watched the shrine.
When Autumn appeared, he blushed heavily.
"W-wow... You're beautiful..." he commented and looked down at the foxes rubbing up against him and he knelt down to pet some of them before answering.
"I dunno... I don't think that there is anything I want... I mean, if you could grant me anything, I wouldn't want to waste such a mush on some menial thing..."

Autumn laughed a little when he said she looked beautiful and she smiled at her foxes, but one little one ran up to Autumn jumping happily and Autumn picked up the tiny one. "Well you don't have to decide right now I can hang around until you decide on something unless you don't want anything you can take your offering back." Autumn explained and the foxes whimpered when they heard Autumn say that. "Oh I know you finally get to see me after 500 years of being sealed in a shrine and you don't want me to go back but we can't force him to do it remember that is why I got trapped in the first place." Autumn said to her foxes and they laid on the ground sadly while the tiny one in her arms whimpered. "Sorry about that they don't want to see me go back in the shrine." She said to Elemeno as she hugged the tiny fox in her arms.

"Well now you're making me feel guilty," El rolled his eyes, "I'm not gonna take the offering back, but I don't know what I want."
Elemeno seemed surprisingly calm for having just seen a woman come out of a shrine. Any normal human would probably completely freak out and run away. The whole weather changing only made El a little nervous, but otherwise he seemed rather nonchalant. "You've been in there for 500 years? Christ, your the first person I've ever met, besides my parents, who is older than me."

"Oh sorry it was not my intention to make you feel guilty I was just trying to explain to my foxes tha it is all up to you on what you want to do." Autumn explained to him as she hugged the tiny fox and scratched his little head. "And like I said I can hang around you until you do decide what you want." She told Elemeno.
"How old are you since you are so shocked by my age and yeah I am from the feudal Era." She told him and explained to him how she was just having some fun around this village but they did not like it and a monk trapped her in the very shrine. "So basically the enchantment must be finally down because you are the very first person to come to this shrine."

"Well, welcome to 2013," Elemeno chuckled, "And I'm 224 years old," he answered that with a slight smile, "I'm a werewolf... I dunno if those really exist here in Japan... Actually, I'm surprised you can speak English."

"Wow wearwolf never meet one before that is really cool." Autumn said with a smile and laughed and how she can speak English. "Hey I ahd nothing better to do so I used my magic to see out in the world since that is all I can do and I learned English that way and other languages so that way I can talk to who ever finds me." She fnished explaining to him and smiled. "And thanks for welcoming me to this strange time." She said with a big smile on her face.

He nodded, "So... You're a Kitsune..." he mused, "What can you do? Magically?"

"Almost anything I can rearrange memories, fox fire, shape shift, create a window of the world, create a barrier, read auras, and I think that is it." Autumn finsihed explaining to Elemeno. "Oh I think I never caught your name actually I know your a werewolf anf 225 but I don't know your name." She said with a small laugh.

"I'm Elemeno," he smiled and held out his hand to shake, "How much do you know about this time period?"

Autumn shook his hand. "Very little because I have been studding more about the language of the time and other stuff so I rally don't know what people of this time live, where they live, how they live, fashion, or anything else." Autumn admitted so she had a lot to learn about about the new time she is in. "and I don't know the rules or laws they have in this land."

"I don't know a lot of the laws of Japan either. There's obvious ones: don't kill and don't steal. That's all you really need to know I guess," he shrugged, "I'm leaving for America in a couple days though."

"I guess that is pretty obvious on that." Autumn said and looked down. "Oh so your going back to America well what are we going to do about what you want since your going back." She said knowing she was probably not going to be going back with him. Who would do that bring a strange Kitsune back home and try to explain that she was trapped in a shrine for 500 years.

He scratched his head and sat down, "Do you wanna stay here?" he asked curiously, "In Japan I mean."

"I don't care really honestly I mean I want to explore almost anywhere after being trapped in that stupid shrine." Autumn said as she sat in front of him on the ground and stretched a little as the tiny fox curled up in her lap and she laughed. "But if I do leave I want to take my little buddy with me of course I can't leave him behind."

"Alright then. If I wished to go somewhere, could I be kinda general or would you have to know, like, coordinates?"

"No just tell me where and I can do it unless its going to be someplace specific then yeah I will need coordinates." Autumn said as she petted the tiny fox and the other crowded around Autumn after a while for they wanted to relax with her.

"So if I said I wanted to go to my house, you could just poof me there?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus