Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

"Al lot more then you think remember how he got into your place with out a door or window being open I won't be shocked if he dug a hole into your place." Autumn said as she nuzzled him back while Percy protested and Autumn got him with her tail again.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

"That has nothing to do with scaring the campers," El told her, "And I don't think he could do that. I've got concrete under the wood on my floors. We'd hear if he dug in... Also it's not possible.

"El don't underestimate this little fox he is a lot smarter then he acts and looks>" Autumn explained as Percy finally gave up and just relaxed. "And he knows when to at a place but at the wrong time, my guess a camper say his shadow and thought he was a coyote." Autumn said for she had that happen to her once.

"He's too tiny to look anything like a coyote, and coyotes have an entirely different body. It's... I don't even think that's possible... How do you know what coyotes are any how? They don't live in Japan."

"I told you my shrined moved around by magic so no one would find it you got lucky and found it and you know human imaginations they let it get out of control." Autumn said as she laid her head down for now she was tired.

"Not that much out of control. He could make a shadow as big as a coyote if he wanted to. It defies physics," El retorted. He was a very logical and ordered thinker. He knew magic existed because he was a being of such origins, but he also knew that it took a very special kind of Mage or monk to be able to bend the laws of physics, and Percy could do no such thing.
"Let's just head home. And you never told me your shrine moved anywhere. How was a monk even supposed to maintain your shrine if it was all over the place?"

"Yes I did I told you that when we first meet that is how I learned English and I said that it was probably Percy's shadow that scared the campers." Autumn said and growled a little before standing on all fours. "I feel like an idiot out lets just go." She said as she picked up Percy with her teeth like a mother fox would do and started to walk.

He sighed a little bit, "I'm sorry Autumn... Please don't be mad at me?" he asked and licked her back as they walked.

Autumn could not really talk since she was caring Percy not knowing if he was just going to be a trouble maker again but she stayed next to El as they walked back to his place. She forgot through it was a long walk and she was shocked that Percy some how followed them all the way from El's place to the campground.

Once they got back, El went through his transformation into a human and opened the door for Autumn.

Autumn put Percy done once they made it back and she changed back also and stretched a little. 'Thank you Percy now my chaw hurts." She said as she rubbed her jaw a little and Percy ran in one the door was open. "Crazy little fox." She said as she walked in trying to crack her back for it was stiff now.

El flopped onto the couch and put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

Autum went upstairs and went to lay down on the bed to relax a little and Percy followed her like a baby kit would do with its mother. Autumn laid on the bed and relaxed a little not know really what to do now. Percy jumped onto her bed and curled up next to her and went to sleep.

Not too much time later El turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels.

Autumn stayed in her room messing with her earring looking at the world through it. "It sucks being the only kitsune out there in the big world." she said as she put her earring back on as she stared at the ceiling not knowing what to do now at all. She sighed then got up and decided to go outside to be with the other foxes that came with her. She walked down stairs with Percy following and walked out the door and whistled for the foxes and they all came running out.

((Um just curious you do remember our other rp right?))

El came out and sat down next to her on the porch.
"Hey... You okay?"

(Yeah, I just had a temporary loss of interest. I'll post right now.)

All the foxes were around Autumn being either petter or just relaxing next to her. "I don't know honestly maybe i guess I wonder if i was such a menace 500 years ago why did the monk not kill me why keep me alive to suffer in solitude until now but to only find out I am the last of my kind and i hardly know anything about the world now except for the small stuff. i have seen when my shrined moved." Autumn said as she petted the fox on her lap. "Maybe i am just lonely and wish there was more of my kind out there to teach me more about what I can do and see if they know what happen to my parents or maybe even find them and ask them why they left me behind in that forest for 20years and never come back." Autumn said as she sighed a little.

((no sorry i was only making sure that is all sorry if i inconvinated you))

El just sighed and hugged her gently. "Well... You've got me..."

Autumn hugged him back. "Yeah i got you know and I am glad we meet at my shrine." She said with a small smile but apart of her still wished that at least her parents were around so she could confront them.

He lightly rubbed her shoulder and then kissed her cheek. "What do you want to do for the rest of the day.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus