Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Autumn only shrugged. "I am not sure there is not much I can do because of what I am at least you look human I have a bushy tail that likes to swish sometimes." She said as Percy was under her tail right now enjoying the softness and warmth of her tail. "On obviously Percy likes it also."
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

"It likes to swish? You have control I've it," he chuckled, "And I don't think swishing is the problem."

"If swishing is not the problem then what is?" Autum asked with her head titled at himself She was now curious what the problem was. Percy cutely sneezed all of a sudden and Autumnn petted his head.

"You have a tail is the problem," he rolled his eyes.

"I am a kitsune I know I have a tail I can't help it." Autumn said feeling like a freak now because she has a tail and fox ears. "Its not my fault that I am a freak of nature now." she said as she stood up and walked out more towards the trees.

"You're not a freak of nature, you're a spirit of nature," he countered, "but swishing has nothing to do with why you can't go anywhere."

"No but I have ears and a tail and can't look like a normal human." She said as she sighed. "Forget it I am better off in the forest where I belong."

"Yep. That's why you can't go into human places... Unless its Halloween," he mused, "But you can stay here with me."

Autumn sighed for she wish she could interact with others. She was glad she had El now but he still wished for more company. "Yeahs I am greatful to you for that I really am I guess I just want to interact with others and being a fox spirit is not easy."

"Well, maybe we can figure something out for you?" he smiled warmly at her and relaxed on the couch.

"I hope I get restless sometimes and I can be annoying when I get restless." Autumn admitted to him as she wen t over to him and sat on the floor next to the couch so El could stretch his legs on the couch.

He kicked his feet up. "Wait... You're not restless now?" he asked jokingly.

She looked at him weird and flicked his nose. "Oh ha ha very funny El." She said as Percy crawled into Autumns Lap and curled up into a ball before napping her lap. "Hey El what is it really like out there with all the other humans?" She asked as she petted Percy.

He thought for a while then shrugged. "I dunno... I guess... It's hard to explain. It's normal for me, so I don't know how to really describe it... Loud? Exciting? I don't have to worry about anything you'd have to worry about... So I imagine it would be scary for you."

Autumn listened to him as she petted Percy. "Still sounds like fun to me though because its different and I like different things I mean the woods, forest, animals, and all the other wonderful things in nature is great but it would be nice to explore what else is out there." She said to him as she leaned back and looked up. "I wish I could look like a human so I could go do stuff like that."

He shrugged indifferently, "Well... I can't help you with that. Sorry," he said as he looked towards the TV again.

"Its ok El." Autumn said knowing no one could help her. So many times she wished she could be a human girl and live among the people in peace. But other times she wished she was dead and no longer existed to save her from living alone and in pain. She soon stood up. "I am going to go for a run with the foxes I will be back later." She said as she walked out the door and whistled for the foxes.

"Be back soon," he smiled as he lounged comfortably.

Autumn did not say anything back as she change into a fox and just went running into the woods wanting to just be by herself as the foxes follow her. She wondered why she existed for all she can do is cause trouble and is just taking up space. She just ran and ran as fast as her four legs could take her until she came to an area that had a waterfall and she changed back into her true form and walked around exploring not really paying attention how long she has been gone.

After a while, Elemeno began to worry. He would wait a little longer before going out to look for her, if she didn't come back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus