Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

"Hmmmm." Autumn thought as she waved her hand and a window opened showing him his house. "This place correct?" She asked for if it was true she was going to tell him to just step through it. She could not do it when she was trapped it was a special that the monk did to her.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

"Wow. Yep. Alright, my wish is for you, me and all your little fox friends to be at my home," he said and looked at the portal that showed his cabin in the middle of a forest.

The portal glowed and Autumn smiled. "Alright all you have to do is step through it and you are there." Autumn said with a smiled as she put part of her step through it and held her hand out to him so he could hold it. "Come on lets go the cabin is waiting for you." She said with a small giggled trying to make a joke.

He followed her through, "And all your little fox friends can come too."

The foxes heard that and jumped through and that made Autumn laughed. "I think you might regret that later." She said as over 100 little foxes jumped through the portal with them. "Ok foxes stay in the forest no going near any humans or human places." Autumn told then and they all nodded and went to go find places to settle down and figure out where they were going to nest.

"As long as they all don't invade my home it's okay, I guess... Are they all 500 years old too?" he asked curiously, "Because that many immortal fixes could seriously damage the forest."

"No those are decedents of the foxes I used to play with except this tiny one." She said as she showed him the one in her arms. "I made this one immortal well sorta he will live as long as me." She said with a smile and laughed a little. "And don't worry they won't invade your home except the tiny one of course, the tiny one always stays with me." She explained to him.

"Fair enough," he nodded, "And you're welcome to stay at my home as long as you'd like," he smiled, "Now... Um, could you send me back to Japan and keep the petal open for a while? I need to get my stuff from my hotel."

"Here let me make it easier for you I don't want a descendent of the monk to step through it." Autumn said as she put the tiny fox down and took off her earring that was made from amber and did a small chant. Once done a chain was attached. "There use this all you have to do is think of where you want to go and hold the stone up and the portal will open just do it out of sight." Autumn said as she handed the necklace to him.

He gratefully accepted it then created a portal, which he stepped through. He returned about an hour later with a suitcase. He gave the earring back and smiled, "Thanks."

Autumn was playing with the foxes laughing as she waited for Elemeno and when he came back to give her earring back she shook her head. "You keep it after all it might come in handy later." She said as a few foxes were jumping around all happy. "I have never seen the foxes this happy ever before."

"Well that's good," he said dismissively and went inside, "You can go wherever you want or you can just chill here," he shrugged, "Up to you."

"Well since I have no knowledge of this place I will hang around until you help me learn where everything is." She said with a smile as she started to draw objects in the dirt before following him. "Hey Elemeno what were your parents like?" She all of a sudden asked.

"Can't remember really... I guess they were good, as far as werewolf parents go," he shrugged and sat down on his couch and turned the television on.

"Did you grow up with them?" She asked as she looked around the house as the tiny fox jumped on the couch and snuggled next Elemeno before closing its eyes falling asleep. "Cus if you did then you would be lucky my parents left me in the woulds when I was young."

"Well, my species of werewolf is different than other species. Mine is the oldest, most purebred race of them all: an Elder Werewolf. What sets my race apart from other races is how we age, our forms, and how we're supposed to treat our children," he started explaining, "We age one year for every ten we're alive, that's why I look 22 even though I'm 224. And I have three forms, including this one. Other races can either turn into a normal, feral wolf, of a little bigger, or they can turn into the more classic werewolf: super big, super strong, stands on two legs, etcetera. We Elder werwolves have both forms. And we're supposed to Leave our children after they turn 100, which is technically 10. So my parents left me when I was 100 years old but they gave me this house... And my car which is at the airport..." he smacked his forehead as he remembered that.

Autumn listened to him and looked down. "At least you were with them for a hundred years I was only with them for the first 10 years of my life, I was still very little." Autumn said as she petted her tiny fox. "My parents sat me by a tree and told me to wait there until they came back but they never did all had were the foxes of the forest." She said as the tiny foxed looked up at her with sad eyes. "Kitsune parents are suppose to stay and help teach their kins how to do all the stuff I do but I had to learn it all on my own." he finished explaining as the tiny fox jump up and to her shoulder and nuzzle his face against her face.

"Look, I'll back soon. I gotta go get my car, okay?" he started walking outside, "Don't trash the place, okay?" he said and used the earring to make another portal, which he stepped through.

"Don't worry I won't." Autum said as she laid on te couch after he left and the tiny fox curled onto her stomach. "We are te same abandon by the ones that brought us I to this big crazy world." She said as she closes her yes and was soon asleep alon with the tiny fox. She pretty much most of the day away.

El returned another hour later in a 1969 Mustang Fastback.
He walked on and smiled when he saw Autumn sleeping on the sofa. She was pretty cute like that. He sat down and flicked on the TV.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus