Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Autumn was fast asleep still but the TV woke up the tiny fox and he jumped off Autumn and walked over to Elemeno and crawled on his lap. He let out a small yawn before falling back to sleep on his lap. He was a funny little fox for he was a runt and his fox parents left him and Autumn found him and took the little fox in raising it when she was left alone.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

He was a little bit startled when the fox jumped onto his lap, but he smiled and gently pet his head. He would have thought the creature would have been more afraid of him since he smelled like a wolf to any animal, but he was glad the fox wasn't too timid.

THe tiny fox thought that if Autumn trusted Elemeno that he could and to him Elemeno was a nice person. After awhile Autumn woke up and stretched and saw Elemeno was home. "Hey welcome back...sorry I guess I was tired." She said as she rubbed her eyes and saw the tiny fox and smiled. "Well this is a first this little fella doesn't normally do this, he just runs away which means he must like you." Autum said as she sat up on the sofa.

He laughed a bit, "Good to know he likes me," he smiled at her, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah best sleep I had in years." Autumn said as she smiled at her fox. "You know I have always had this little guy with me but I never really named him." She said as she petted the tiny foxes head. "What should I name this little guy?" She thought and was trying to come up with a good name or the little one.

"Well... What kind of personality does he have?" El asked and scratched his ears.

"He is quiet and can be active when he wants to be but he is also a big sleepy head half of the time I find him asleep some where." Autumn said with a smile as she watched the tiny fox sleep. "He is also a little runt from his litter he would have died if I had not found him." He smiled faded when she said that for she remembered when she started caring for the tiny baby fox when they were both very young. "This little guy has been my longest and only friend."

"How about... Percy? I think that's a good name."

"Hmmmm Percy...." She said and that tiny fox ear twitched and Autumn laughed. "I think he likes that name." She said with a smile as the little fox curled up more and was snoozing. "Percy is a good name for him and I like it a lot now I can stop calling him tiny fox cus I think he hated when I called him that." She said and her other earring felt weird. "What the?" She said as she took it off and held it out and an image of a man appeared. "Great a descendent of the monk knows I have been released so he is out looking for me." She said as she closed her hand and the image disappear and she placed her earring back on. "So this will make it fun for me now."

"Autumn, he's in Japan. There's no way he could know where you are, and if he does somehow figure out you're in America, he'll never find you. Not only are we literally in the middle of nowhere, but ou see those trees," he pointed to a ring of weeping willows surrounding the cabin, "Those are magical. They keep anyone with bad intention from even knowing this house exists, because unless they're mostly innocent, then this clearing is not even a clearing. It's just more trees to them."

"Elemeno don't underestimate him the monk who trapped me was not an idiot and unfortunately as long as I still hold a connection to the shrine he will be able to find me very easily and he will find away into this place." Autumn said as she waved her hand and a collar that was not seen on her appeared. "I didn't want you to see this but this collar is whats attaching me to the shrine its a curse the only way I can be fully fear is if I satisfy and make the person truly happy with the help of my abilities and it has to sense it to unlock on its own."

He frowned, "Then that may be a problem... I'm happy here. Lonely, but I'm happy. As long as you stick around with me, I'll be happier though," he smiled at her.

"Unfortunately that won't work I have to use my magic or something to have to work it." Autumn said as she stretched a little. "But yeah who ever gets me out of that shrine I have to do something to make you truly happy so the collar will come off and the monk will have a harder time to find me and hopefully give up on me."

"But... That's not fair..." he frowned, "I don't think there's anything you can do with magic to make me happier..."

"Its my cruse I can't control it and it was a way to make sure the monk can find me again and trap me again." Autumn said as she sighed. "All I was doing 500 years ago was having fun getting attention I was lonely and humans did not like me at all because of what I am and what I did was harmless but they made a big deal and instead of hearing my side of the story he just calls me an evil creature and try to seal me or kill me." Autumn said as she made her collar disappear. "And knowing his descendent will not listen either because he had to put me back if he doesn't the color won't matter."

"Well, if he means to do something bad to you, he won't get here. It's not possible if he wants to do anything bad to you," he assured her, "So just stay here."

"Sealing me away is not bad like trying to hurt me or try to kill me." Autumn said as she looked at him. "But thank you very much your the first person to treat me with kindness and not judge me because of what I am." Autumn said looking at Elemeno with her golden eyes.

"I am quite literally the kind of creature people still tell horror stories about," El smirked, "I don't exactly have room to judge another mythological creature."

Autumn laughed a little. "People these days are only scared of things because we are different nor do they understand and yet our so call scary stories amuses some of them how pathetic." She said for she has seem some of the stuff through her window she made while trapped in the shrine. "Humans are truly confusing creatures." Autumn said as Percy woke up and stretched as he yawned.

"Autumn, I'm sorry to say this, but we don't exist. Kitsunes... I think your kind are actually extinct. Nobody knows or actually believes werewolves exist. There's a whole world of beings like us, and humans don't know about it. I'm just a storybook creature to them, not a possible threat. Nobody ever really believed werewolves existed. Kitsunes... People may have once believed you existed, but now you are only stories of good luck and all of your kind are dead. I'm sorry."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus