Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Autumn was shaking under the bed scared. "easy for you to say I had to endure these storms out in the open when they happened and only had hallow trees to hide out from the storm." She said shaking badly while Percy crawled under when Elemeno entered the room.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

"Well guess what? You're not in a hollow tree. You're in a house. Besides, it's only thunder. It's only a noise. Fine if you can't sleep or if it startles you, but it's seriously not that bad. It's not super loud or anything. It's just rolling, nice and smooth. "

"How is that because after thunder there is lightning normally." Autumn said as she popped her head from under the bed so she could see him better. "Besides I am not used to something being there for me in a time like this." She said as she freaked as she saw a flash and heard the thunder and went back under the bed.

"Other way around, sweet heart. Lightning first, then thunder," he squatted beside her. He was wearing a pair of flannel pajama pants and no shirt, "Well there is now. So it doesn't matter," he sighed when she freaked out again, "Come on, this is seriously mild. You should be used to it if you used to sleep in a tree for God's sake. Just go to sleep."

"Just because I endured this does not mean I am used to it......forget it you go to bed." Autumn said not caring anymore and Percy whimpered. Autumn stayed under the bed not wanting to come out or anything and once Elemno leaves the room Autumn was going to leave to someplace differnt and get out of Elemenos hair.

He sighed and gently pulled her out from under the bed then sat down against the wall with her sitting on his lap while thunder rolled smoothly in the distance.
He wrapped his hands around her belly and rested his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes. "Just go to sleep... I'm here for you..." he whispered, "I'll be there for you... As long as you're here with me."

Autumn freaked a little when he all of a sudden pulled her out from under the bed and she looked at him when he placed her on his lap. She blushed a little for what he was doing was making the storm seem less scary. Thanks to him doing that she finally fell asleep after an hour ad was all nice and relaxed in his arms and she was glad that she was with ELemeno like this. Because of him the storm did not seem so scary anymore and she got a really nice night sleep.

Autumn would wake up to the smell of pancakes wafting through the house. It was still raining, and pretty heavily too, but only rain, no thunder. She would also be in her bed, tucked under the covers.

Autumn rubbed her eyes and looked around trying to remember how she got back in bed but then though ELemeno put her in the bed once he knew she was fast asleep. She got out of the bed and headed to the kitchen to where he was. "Morning." She said as she rubbed her eyes while Percy was sitting right to Autumn with his tail swishing around glad that the thunder and lightning was over with. "I am a little shocked that it is still raining pretty hard.

"Rain lasts a while here," he answered with a shrug as he flipped the pancakes, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I slept a lot better thank to you." Autumn said as Percy made some sounds making Autumn pick him up and petted the little fox. "Hey what smells so good?" She asked for the food smelled really good and it would be her first time trying food like that.

"Pancakes," he answered and used a spatula to pull them off the electric grill he was using and pit gem on a plate. "Have one."

Autumn tilted her head when he said pancakes. "Pancakes?" She said as he put one on the plate and she took the fork and used it to cut it and try the pancake. "Wow this is really good better then what I had to eat 500 years ago." She said and percy whimpered wanting to try so she gave him a little bit.

"Just don't give him too much. Human food isn't good for animals," he warned as he got maple syrup from His fridge and poured it onto his plate.

"Ok thank you." Autumn said as Percy finished the little bit he ate and soon was put on the floor so she could eat the rest of the food and so she would not get her favorite fox hurt from the human food. "These are really good." She told Elemeno while she heard Percy whimper more. "No boy Elemeno said human is not good for you." She told her fox.

The werewolf just watched quietly at the two fox's interaction while he ate his pancakes.
"I'm glad you like them," he said while he began clearing the table.

After a while Percy went outside to hunt with the other foxes in the forest. "Yeah the pancakes were really good it was a lot better then food I had to eat a long time ago before being sealed away." She said as she tried to help him lean up wanting to be somewhat useful since she was living with him. But soon she got tugged back hard. "Ow what the." She said and the collar around her neck glowed and she got tugged again. 'What is going on this has never happened." she said freaking as a very long leash like thing was attached to the collar appeared and it tugged again.

He smiled when she began to help but his expression quickly became a frown, "Hey... What's wrong? What is that?" he asked worriedly and grabbed the leash and began pulling it back towards them so it wouldn't choke her.

"I don't know this never happen before." She said and even though Elemeno tried to Tug back the did a powerful tug that almost sent Elemeno flying. Autumn unfortunately fell after that but was able to take her earing off. "Show me the shrine." She said and the shrine appeared and the monk was there chanting. "Oh no this is the monks doing he knows I am attached to the Shrine still and is using it to being me back."

"Well, he can't. He can't take you out of the willows," he said reassuringly and knelt down next to her, "What if what would make me hapy is you being free of your spell?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus