Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

"I some times hate having my fox ears and tail and I wish they were easier to hide." She said for she could not hide them that easily 500 years ago. "I hate being me now." She said as her ear flatten and her went limp.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

"Don't," he said and hugged her tight, "You can do almost everything here. You don't need to go out there."

"I guess so but I am also a fox I am a curious type creature I like to explore sometimes." She said as she looked at him. "And sometimes I do like the hunt once in a while." She admitted for that was how she survived a long time ago. "And what can we do here?"

"Actually... All I was thinking of was movies and video games... There's a lot of things that you can't do actually... Is there any way to use magic to hide your tail and ears?"

"There is but I was suppose to learn that from my parents and since I was abandon I never learned how." She explained to ELmeno. "If I knew how I would do it in a heart beat but I can't." She said as she looked at him. "And I guess movies and video games are better then nothing." She said to him with her hands behind her back.

"Do you even know what those are?" he asked, "A lot has happened in 500 years."

"Nope I have no clue at all I was trying to sound positive or sound like I know what I am talking about." Autumn said to Elemeno with small smile on her face. Percy ran back in with a rabbit in his mouth and Autumn laughed. "Percy don't eat that in here eat the rabbit outside." She said but Percy did not listen.

El quickly scooped Percy up and put him outside then closed the door. There wasn't a doggy door or anything, so he was curious about he was getting in and out in the first place.
He sat down on the sofa and pulled a basket out from under the coffee table, "Well, let's just watch a movie," he suggested.

"Sorry about Percy I swear that is one sneaky little fox." She said as she watches him pull out a basket of movies. "Wow so many and I don't know what to choose what do you think?" She asked for she was not a hundred percent familiar wih them at all but she still wanted to learn.

He picked out "300" and put it into the DVD player. "Are you okay with violence and stuff?" he asked before starting it.

"I am kinda ok with it so I will give it a shot." Autum said as she looked at him. "Besides might as well try things of this new time I am in so I can understand it and get used to it." She explained to him as she stretched her arms a little.

"Well, this movie is about way before even your time. It's about the Peloponesian Wars between Greece and Persia. This one is about the 300 Spartans who fought against the massive Persian army an almost won. It's a pretty awesome flick," he grinned and started it.

"Huh interesting how did they even get info on this though." Autumn ask for she did not know people recorded this though art work or writing it down through out time. But she decided to watch it just to see if she would like it and what a Movie even looked like.

"There's records from the Persians an from Greek historians," he shrugged as the movie began and he put his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh neat." She said as she saw the movie started and soon shut her mouth close so they could enjoy the movie without her running her mouth with a lot of questions. Though she did blush when he placed his arm around her shoulder.SO she kinda nuzzled closer to him when he did that while blushing still.

He smiled and held her gently, enjoying the comforting feel of her presence.

Autumn actually enjoyed the movie and thought it was interesting to learn a little something that had happen before her time. Though once in awhile the violence did get to be a little to much for her but she did try to bare through it the best of her abilities. Though one part really got to her and she covered her eyes on it.

Elemeno was engrossed in the movie. As always, he enjoyed it thoroughly and when it ended, he stretched and stood, "I'm hungry. How about you?"

"I am not the hungry." Autumn said for what she saw made her lose most of her appetite so she didn't really want to eat much now. "I will admit the movie was interesting but a little scary and violent at some parts." She said as she stood up. "How can humans watch all that in one sitting?"

He shrugged, "Because it's amusing and distracting. I don't exactly have a lot of better things to do," he explained then scratched His chin, "Hey... Can you actually turn into a fox? Or are you stuck mostly human?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus