Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Autumn (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Autumn went rolling when he did that and grumbled "Warning next time Elemeno." She mumbled under her breath as she stood on all fours and shook herself free from the dirt that got into her fur. She walked over and flicked his nose with her tail as a little revenge for sending her tumbling before sitting down next to one of the younger humans allowing them to pet her at least if they wanted to. She did everything she cute to look like a really cute fox that just wanted a little attention.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

It took a while but the humans finally deemed Elemeno and Autumn to be safe enough. Elemeno sat next to the parents, resting his head on their laps with ears perked forward in hopes of a good scratching.
The children were preoccupied with the adorable fox that was Autmn and they all wanted to hold and cuddle her.

Autumn was enjoying the kids for this the most attention she have ever gotten with humans. SHe didn't mind them holding her or cuddling her at all but she would yelp a little when they accidently pulled her tail. But she never snarled or snapepd at them she just pulled her tail away so they would not get to it. But she happily enjoyed everyones company.

El got a decent amount of meat and he contently lay agar their feet near the fire.

Autumn really got nothing because they got worried when she yelped after getting her tail pulled by them and she never snapped but its normal. Who would trust a fox? She walked over to a tree away from all the humans and laid down next to in in a tight ball wanting to stay warm. She was thinking about going back to Elemeno's Cabin away from the humans.

El got some more food then trotted over to her and lay down around her, "Here," he smiled and set the meat in front of her then licked her head.

Autumn looked at him after he licked her head before she started biting into the meat and eating it. "Humans easily get scared of me all because I yelped when they pulled my tail I never snapped at them or anything." She said as she went at the meat letting some frustration out. She could not figure what made humans so scared f her so easily any other fox they would be ok with it but with her it seems like a different story.

"They're little kids. You just startled them is all," he said quietly and lightly nibbled her ears

"I guess but I didn't hurt them or anything." Autumn said as she finished the meat and nuzzled against Elemeno. "It almost feels like that time 500 years where all i did was bark never bite but was still considered dangerous."

"Sometimes all it takes is a bark. Humans are timid creatures, and you're a wild animal to them. The only reason they let you near them was because you were with me and they know me. They don't know you, they don't trust you."

"Yeah like ever single human out there even from the past." Autumn said still staying close to Elemeno feeling comfortable with him and wanting to stay near him. "Some times I wish I was just a human and live a normal life like everyone else."

"Well... I don't think that's happening any time soon," he frowned and locked her neck, "But you're a wild animal. It's really not that hard to believe that they don't really trust you... Normal foxes carry a lot of diseases and such that humans can get."

"I guess your right." Autumn said as she licked his nose playfully and stayed close to him. "What should we do now though you got food from the humans and play with them." She said and nuzzled her head against him trying to be affectionate.

He smiled and nuzzled the top of her head, "I dunno," he shrugged.

Autumn nodded and was glad to be close to Elemeno like she was now. "Maybe we should go back I want to check on my foxes especially Percy he is still like a child." She told him for Percy could try to follow him and soon enough she screams and saw Percy running from them and autumn got up and sprinted over picking up Percy with her teeth and ran back to Elemeno with Percy.

(Wait... What? ^^")

((Percy did follow and got into a little trouble with the other campers trying to find autumn sorry kinda typing fast today))

Elemeno was startled by the sudden commotion and couldn't quite follow. All he knew was that Percy was suddenly with them and he looked at them curiously.
"that was... Sudden...." he said.

Autumn had hidden Percy under her so the crowed could not find him. "Sorry I guess Percy got anxious and decided to follow us and by the looks of it he caused a little trouble." She said as Percy tried to break free but Autumn swatter Percy with her tail, telling him to stay put until things calm down.

"He's just a fox cub. What could he possibly do?" El asked and nuzzled Autumn gently.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fox Spirit (1x1 EonRising)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus